Pages

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Workation

Workation - Blend of work +‎ vacation

Noun
workation (plural workations)

  1. vacation that combines business and leisure.

See also: bleisure

Bleisure - Blend of business +‎ leisure
Noun
bleisure (uncountable)

  1. (colloquial) Travel or another activity that combines business and leisure.


What do those words mean for me? Means I can kind of enjoy a vacation place while working. In simple terms I can go stay at a nice vacation spot and during my stay I will film a lot of smut for kinky fuckers like you and me to enjoy. 

I want to find a hotel that towers over the city. Rooms that are practically windows looking out to the skyline. On floors so high up there is no one to look into those windows. I want to stay in a hotel like that so I can play with myself while enjoying the view and giving you amazing views of my body and the world beyond the glass.

I want to find a private winter mountain retreat with no close by neighbors. Have a balcony that peers over the foot hills. With a hot tub or hot spring I can enjoy outdoors alone. I want to stay somewhere like that so I can be outdoors, enjoying nature while enjoying and further exploring myself. With the camera along for you to enjoy as well.

Those are just examples of some of the things I want to do. It's just not easy for me to do. Things like that take money, time and planning. I have time and planning, but no money. I'm hoping to slowly save up for a "workation" trip. I do plan to stay within a day's driving distance so I dont have to worry about flights or anything. But city and mountain prices are not cheap lol. 

I will probably talk about this more and more over time. It's something I really want to enjoy. I enjoyed filming while I was traveling Florida but I did not have anything really to film with. No lingerie. No toys. No real privacy. I had to be quiet too. I barely had internet since it was not like I could just go home and upload it later that week. I had shitty internet to deal with. It was a mess, in my opinion. (Some people still enjoy those vids. They are "Hotel Shower Play" and "Cozy vacation solo" if you want to check them out)

This time I want to plan and prepare more. These trips will be exclusively for content creating. I plan to do multiple videos of different aspects or fetishes, along with photo sets. I want to make use of all of the space so I want to do a lot. It will be me filming the entire time almost. I have thought about stretching it out to a few days instead of like a day or two, so I can have more time and wont have to rush. It all depends on price per night at where ever I find. The cheaper it is the longer I will stay, the longer I stay the more I can create.

I am setting up a savings account that I will be transferring money to fund these workations into. This will fund the hotel/cabin stay, gas for travel if needed, maybe food, candles maybe, or lingerie. It all depends on where I end up picking. I know minimum will be $500, with prices here.

I will be accepting donations for these workations too. Everyone who specifically contributes to the fund will receive some or all content created. Currently I have an option in my shop to contribute to the fund. I will be working on this some but I do consider this a more VIP package. You will get all content created plus more. Ill give more detail late but you can get an idea by checking out "Fund a weekend getaway" in my shop.

Its 1am. I will leave it at that for now. Ill update again soon. Goodnight!

Kiss kiss meow!


(Photo by me in 2016, please ask before use)

No comments:

Post a Comment