Pages

Monday, July 17, 2017

Before you turn the camera on

You spent days planning out your content, you want it to be perfect, more so than your last. You put hours into what will be a 30 minute video or a few dozen photos. Of course perfect content means a lot of planning before hand, but is planning all you're doing? You pick out your clothes, your make up, hair style, etc. You spend forever cleaning your area where you're going to be creative. You take so much time to prep your lingerie, toys, and camera. How could you be forgetting anything? What are you missing?

Well, did you pamper yourself? No, I don't mean go out to get your hair and nails done at a salon. What I mean is, before you get glammed up for the camera are you treating yourself to some simple at home pampering to help your body relax and to look your best? I usually stick to a routine before I start creating content. Before I get into details I will admit if you knew what to look for you can tell in some of my videos and photos if I pampered myself before or not. Pampering yourself can make a huge difference!

I usually have everything planned out a day or two before I turn my camera on to get started. This way the hours leading up getting creative I have plenty of time to indulge. I start off with either my favorite herbal teas or natural energy drinks. Once in the bathroom I pull my hair up in a tight bun, throw on a hairband to keep the baby hair out of my face then start slapping on my healing clay mask. I run a nice hot, but not to hot bath, I pour in my favorite body wash for bubble bath. I put on my favorite lo-fi hip hop mix, strip off my clothes (most likely while dancing to the mix and trying to avoid getting my mask on the clothes because I always forget to put the mask on after I get naked) then I begin to lower myself in the bathtub.

Once I am in the bathtub I usually take a few minutes to relax and soak before I get to pampering, normally I take this time to mentally note things for what I will be doing that day. Sometime after soaking in the bath, I begin feet first. I give myself a quick pedi then I work my way up using a gentle scrub on my legs before shaving. After my legs I actually skip the most intimate part for now but continue my way up until I am at my face and I remove my mask. When I'm done with all that I drain the bathtub while I shave the intimate part nice and carefully before I turn the shower on so I can use my body wash to do a final cleaning all over. My routine usually doesn't end there. I do things like post-shave care, moisturizing my body, and so on. I continue to pamper myself until there is pretty much no pampering left to do. I wrap myself up in a towel, robe, sometimes blanket, then I begin on the hair and make up (eyeliner lol) at this point. I'm pretty sure I don't have to go into much more detail.

Pampering oneself in a spa like manner does not have to be impossible like it sounds. Its really freaking easy, cheap, and work it in the end. Many places have good cheap masks you can buy. Even if you do not have a bathtub you can still do everything in the shower (just be more careful about how much water you run) just take different steps or figure out different methods that would work for you. It does not matter if you do what I do exactly, all that matters is you indulge every inch of your body before you turn that camera on. You will feel better, your skin will look and feel great. Even getting glammed up will be easier for you.

Always take the time for yourself. Always spoil, pamper, and treat yourself well. You may not notice it but it can be noticeable to some or even affect the outcome of your content. Its a well known concept that taking care to pamper yourself before a performance will help you perform better. Also like secretly wearing ultra sexy lingerie under your clothes at work boosts your confidence.

Call me old fashioned but I believe women (and men) should pamper themselves and make themselves feel sexy as often as possible, for themselves, not just for others! So remember, before you turn the camera on, make sure you pamper yourself and your body before anything else. Even if you can not see a dramatic change I bet you will feel better.

Here are some pics for you to enjoy!

 









Kiss kiss meow!

No comments:

Post a Comment