Pages

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Big naughty cosplay plan!

I know I promised to post a blog on this for awhile now. I have been super busy so I have not had the time, but today since it is stormy here now I cant work much but I do have some free time. So here we go, lets get in to some details.

Before we start... Have you seen this? 

I can not give you all the details because I want this to stay a unique, one of a kind cosplay. I did some looking around & it was very obvious this character has not really made an appearance in the adult work world. Meaning this will give me a head start on bringing a character from my favorite movie to life in an even more sexy way.

Instead of giving you the name of the movie or the character's name I will just give you a few tidbits about the movie, along with plans I have for my rendition of this movie. Lets start!
  • This is a main female horror movie character
  • There are 3 movies total with the same female characters
  • Years the movies were released: 2000-2004
  • It is not an American film, but it is in English
  • Some would consider this a supernatural kind of movie
  • I am already a lot like the female lead
  • During the movie the female lead undergoes some character changes
  • The movies do have a dark touch to them which I love
Very vague, I know, I am so sorry about that. I just have to protect the character & movie info so no one will steal my ideas before I even have the chance to save up funding for this cosplay. So please respect my vagueness, its for good reasons. So far only one person may have an idea of what I will be doing but that's about it, this way it wont just suddenly become a trend in the adult work communities. 

There are two lead females in the movie but I do not have anyone to play the second female, plus in the movie the females are sisters... Sooooo, yeah I am not sure if I want to do anything revolving around that subject. But I know if I had a female to work with she does not have to be the sister since there were a few other females in the movies with minor roles. 

There are males in the movies as well but I do not have any men worth a damn to work with here haha. So no males for now. Otherwise I could play the scenes out even better. Instead I will make due with what I can & play out the scenes on my own. 

In case you missed it the first time: MissKittyMoon.ManyVids.com/FundMe 

How will I put my kinky Kitty Moon spin on this movie character rendition? Well keep reading because I'm about to give you some details... Yes, I will still be fairly vague. Here are the details & ideas I want to use. Gives you a little bit more idea of what to expect. 
  • I will be doing several videos & photo sets a part of this character play. It wont be a one video kind of thing.
  • Since the character goes through some changes I will try to do content that will cover all these changes. Photo sets & vids.
  • The character did have some sex appeal & some suggested sexual scenes, but I plan to amp that up, a LOT. My rendition will be oozing sex, and of course the "suggested sex" will not be suggested but the main element of this character.
  • I will probably film in a few different places, including my creepy basement haha, as apart of the character changes. 
  • My plans consist of a few messes, especially the main plan that will be super messy. 
  • And since this is a horror movie it will be bloody, fake blood but bloody. In stages too. The last stage will be the absolute bloodiest & so full of cummy orgasms!
  • The warnings attached to some of the "scenes" are: Blood, gore, confinement, consensual non consent of a dildo (I will rape a willing dildo 😹 gotta keep it some what close to the movie, right?)... Okay, really, it will have a warning once I have the content made since I am still planning everything out & coming up with new ideas
  • Since it will be just me, some scenes will be POV.
  • I plan to include most of my toys. Dildo, vibrators, plugs, & more.
  • Kinks included will be: Orgasm denial/edging, rape play (but slightly different since Ill be solo), anal play, nylon/stocking worship, ass worship, very rough sex, messy blowjob, & so much more!
I will release more info as I come up with it. When I make the content I will have a bundle which will contain everything made for that character play, but I will also break it down to individual videos & photos sets. This way people who don't like the gore or hardcore stuff wont have to get it if they just want the more soft-core content & vice-versa. 

I have most of the stuff I plan to use but there are a few items I want to get to really make the character come to life otherwise it will just be me covered in blood at the end of it all. 😹

Seriously though, this is a unique cosplay. I have yet to find anyone who has ever done anything from this movie or character in the adult work wold. So if you are just as interested in seeing this character come to life for your viewing pleasure, then please check out my "Fund me" on my ManyVids to help me get closer to making this happen. It would mean some much to me!

Again here is the Fund Me link: MissKittyMoon.ManyVids.com/FundMe 

As I said, if I come up with more ideas to go with this cosplay Ill update & post another blog about it here. I also plan to do a blog later about my other plan for content but I think I will have to save up much more money for it seeing as I live in an expensive ass city. 

I just hope that maybe some one will see my cosplay plan or the other plan and be willing to help out because they want to see it happen too. Being a single, self employed, and slightly physically disabled (I prefer the term, limited over disabled) adult content creator is rough some times! As long as I keep putting my will power and energies in, eventually I will make it happen, right?

That's all for now, Ill try to blog again soon. At least I make more content then blogs haha. 

Kiss kiss meow!

1 comment: