Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Almost a month left

Moving day is Aug 1st. I am nervous, but I am also extremely hopeful. happy, and excited too. While packing I never realized how much of my creative stuff I never touched since moving in to this house. Only lately am I realizing how much motivation and creativity this house has sucked out of me. I used to write, I was inspired and always at it, I was a few chapters into my first novel, until I moved in, then I never wrote another word for my book.

I've never gone so long without creating, and I don't really consider creating movie props and what not as my main outlet of creativity either. I've been stagnant in this house. I know I have learned a lot and experienced a lot I wouldn't have without living here, but it is saddening to know I have worked hard to live here, but I wasn't LIVING my life to its fullest.

That's why I am hopeful. I hope once I am out of here I can start writing and creating more. I can stop focusing on busting my ass all the and focus on actually growing more. I want to eventually broaden my freelance photography from wildlife, naturescapes and rural locations to once day get clients wanting me to photograph them or more extravagant buildings too. I want to be hired for more project, not just a few here and there.

Who knows maybe one day my prints will be sold nationwide. and maybe Ill finally re-enter that wildlife photography contest next year too. I entered before I moved in to this house but I didn't win, I told myself Ill take a better pic for the next year, but that was 4 years ago. Moving out of this house is scary but has me so hopeful to be ME again.

I just wish it would all happen in a flash. I HATE packing and I'm a ball of nerves trying to figure out what all I need to get done. I did downsize a lot too. I cut back on so much stuff. I want to live a more minimalist lifestyle... If it doesn't bring me happiness, it needs to go lol. So far its working for me. I dropped off a ton of stuff to Goodwill, without falling on my ass again this time lol. Still stiff from the fall but better.

I'll stop rambling for now, but hopefully Ill update again before the big day.

Kiss kiss meow!
Kitty <3 nbsp="" p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment