Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2019

Quick Update


I got the official notice this week. I have to move out by Aug 1st... And I was right, I'm being evicted so they can move their freeloading middle-aged child back in even though she practically destroyed the house when she lived here the first time.

I'm not sour about the eviction, I am just pissed off the landlord keeps causing me inconveniences. Every chance she gets she or other people are here preventing me from working still. Next they have to access the attic which is in my bedroom above the built in dresser which doubles as a computer set up in the tiny room.

Not to mention my fall a few weeks ago. I was loading things up to drop off at goodwill and slipped down my steps, crashed down hard on my tailbone. I couldn't sit on my ass, lay on my ass, stand for long, bending hurt, hell even trying to do #1 or #2 was horrible. Even anal still hurts haha.. Both TMI?

Moral is... Never injure your tailbone, it makes you feel so much pain in so many places you didn't think possible! Not only did it piss me off because I fell because of moving/downsizing in such a rush but also because I had to put off work for about two weeks. It still hurts but I'm just ignoring it now.

Anyways, I have made a list of different really pretty nature spots I want to check out after I get a camper trailer... Yes, the camper trailer is still a goal. I am not signing another lease, not to mention with my income its not guaranteed, so getting into something I can live in for much cheaper while working is more ideal.

On a different note I made a trip out to the mountains this week only because I had some old fuel to burn off in my truck. I finally made it pass emissions after a lot of stupid work. I brought my camera but was not happy with the outcome so I might go back out again and hope to find a nice private spot... Not going to lie it would be easier if I had a camper trailer. lol I could even do a ton more things... So many options...

I just figured I would update on the eviction and keep trying to manifest this camper trailer in to my life with hard work and motivation. Talking about it and my plans with it fuel the hard work and motivation. I even know how I want to set up the squirrels' hang out pouches haha. And yes I will make sure they can't get stuck in any holes (another reason a slide out is a big no-no. A smaller sqft might even make it easier to let the boys play and run around more.

If you want to help out check out my blog: "Crazy Goal?"

I hope everyone has a good Sunday! I'm going to go back up more things for goodwill now that I can move around more.

Kiss kiss meow!
Kitty <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment