Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2019

I can see a future

If you have read my previous blogs (Crazy goal? & Venting) you will already know I am suddenly being evicted so the landlord can most likely move her adult kid in therefore I am trying to save up for a camper trailer...

To add to this camper trailer idea I just found out that I can even volunteer here at one of the state parks anywhere I want in the state and get free residency at the park's camp ground while I am volunteering. I can do this and travel around the state while doing it too. I think it fits in perfectly with my plans. I was already planning to stay at them for some work content and some wildlife photography but now I can do it for free.

I don't think I have ever had such a spontaneous idea grow into such a clear future for me. Last few months, maybe even years my future was always a bit foggy for me. Now I feel hopeful for once... slightly.

I do not know, I am also burnt out.  My landlord has not made things easier on me and it really feels like the harder I try to reach a goal the harder it is to reach, and she is apart of the problem. I am sooooo behind on work and sucky part is I have no one to get any help from now since my one local friend in the city is the landlord's daughter, and I'm really starting to believe the "friend" told the landlord about my line of work... You would think she would not after so many years.

Anyways, I have some down time this week, I am just stressed but hopefully things will get better soon. I just have to get out of here first then things will be good. Until then Ill keep blogging, I feel like it's helping prevent insanity from the pressure.

On another note, I really would enjoy sharing some wildlife photos on my blogs here one day. I just have not taken any since moving in here, but traveling would change that. I think it would help me find myself again.

Kiss kiss meow,
Kitty <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment