Pages

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

The one deity you should worship

de·i·ty/ˈdēədē,ˈdāədē/
noun
noun: deity; plural noun: deities
   a god or goddess (in a polytheistic religion). "a deity of ancient Greece"   synonyms: god, goddess, divine being, supreme being, divinity, immortal;
  • divine status, quality, or nature. "a ruler driven by delusions of deity"
  • the creator and supreme being (in a monotheistic religion such as Christianity). noun: Deity; noun: the Deity
  • a representation of a god or goddess, such as a statue or carving.

Before I get into detail I want to give a disclaimer. I am not telling you or others to drop their religion/spiritual beliefs to worship another. I am simply telling you one deity you CAN worship while still practicing your current religion/spiritual beliefs.

Hopefully you may have read my last blog "On the shore of the ocean of beliefs", otherwise this might not make a whole lot of sense. I will be referring back to the previous blog often so make sure to check it out if you get a bit lost.

So as I talked about before there are people out there who use religion and spiritual beliefs as a way to get attention. Some will convert and pray to a god in hopes the god will bless them with the notoriety and prosperity they seek. Some use religions and spiritualities as an aesthetic on social media to gain followers. Some will often change beliefs regularly just for the trending aspect of those beliefs. 

All to receive attention and some sort of fame from others instead of working hard to earn it themselves. That's not how it works. Religion is not meant for those purposes. If you want your fame your not going to get it by publicly posting about you religion. You can practice the religion or spirituality that you feel is right in your heart for you while giving attention to the deity I am about to tell you about. You can do both, and you could possibly attain that fame you seek.

There is a deity that you can worship that will allow you to achieve your dreams, goals, and even popularity if that is what you seek. This deity is beyond powerful, more powerful than any other out there. The deity is neither evil or good, it is literally how YOU perceive the deity to be. This deity is rarely spoken about as a god/goddess. It is such an ignored deity that is should be a crime how much people don't pay it any mind. The deity I speak of is absolutely amazing, very unique. This deity is truly 1 in 7.5B people, that's how unique. 

Who am I talking about you ask? Is it that unimportant that you don't even know where I'm going with this? Or do you know who I am talking about but just reading to see how this pans out? I can't give you the exact name of the deity, but I can say one thing. 

The deity is one's self... You. Are. Your. Own. Deity.... As I am my own deity. It's not a sin in any religion to believe in yourself (if it is considered a sin in one religion then that's just terrible) as well as the god(s)/goddess(es) you believe in, worship, and follow. Have you ever once seen yourself as a being with divine nature? Do you never look at yourself and go "I am amazing. I can do anything."? Or even during something you feel is impossible do think to yourself "If I can just get past this one thing then I will be happy.", and you get past that one thing... Have you ever realized you created your own blessings, miracles, answers to prayers, and luck? 

Even when I was in church so long ago I was taught that the Christian "god" will never give you a task you can not handle and that he doesn't always intervene. If that's the case how did all those good things happen to you after such low points in your life? Because you made it happen. Not a god. Not anyone else. YOU. You are your own deity, you are your own creator of your future.

If you wake up one day, put on your favorite clothes with confidence, and you carry that confidence with you no matter what, others will perceive you as an amazing confident person surrounded with positivity. If you wake up one day, pissed the fuck off at the world everyone will feel that anger then get frustrated for no reason and you would only create more negativity in and for yourself.

If you tell yourself you can do anything, 99% of the time you can do anything. Almost like 'The Little Engine That Could' with the "I think I can, I think I can..." then next thing you know, you can and are doing what you set your mind too. 

The key is, not to be arrogant about it. Others will try to convince people they are the best in the world. It's not about that. It's about making your dreams come true. It is also about remembering everyone else is their own deity as well, so you can't force people to leave their personal deity behind to worship you. That is more or less abuse of your divine status. And just flat out wrong. If you see yourself as a god or goddess respect your other human gods and goddesses, do not get arrogant or egotistical.

As for me, it was not until recently I truly discovered this. Since I have started to respect myself and to care or worship myself more I have noticed a MAJOR change in my life. I have so much more confidence. I can look at myself in the mirror now and think "damn, I look good." Not only do I have confidence, I also have more happiness and peace. I'm achieving more of my goals. I'm completing projects I've wanted to do for months. I am very happy with my work while still growing to learn more. 

I have put myself, my likes, and my desires first, so much so now anything feels possible. It felt impossible trying to compare or compete with others, or to even try to follow other peoples demands. I 'worship' myself and I can feel the power in me to take on anything. I even have more people approach me online and IRL just because I "have a ethereal glow surrounding me" from what one person said to me. 

I've carried this positivity around with me for a few weeks and I can not explain the many small bursts of luck I have attained with this positivity. From being gifted free books at a book store, to free and big discounts on vintage clothing from a boutique I will now forever go to. I even found two wallets in one day (I returned one since I saw the person near by and I am about to mail the other one since they have not contacted me through a found ad I posted.)

You really do create your luck. You do not have to broadcast who you worship or believe for likes when you can just be more confident in yourself and stay true to yourself. People love and feed off of confidence. Be yourself, praise yourself, pray to yourself, worship yourself, love yourself and others will follow. Do not try to be like everyone else. Stop trying so hard to follow trends to get noticed. Be yourself and people will probably start to crawl to you. 

Lol I know I have a few 'followers/fans/friends' who enjoy me for being myself and not trying to be like the others, and I am so thankful for them that often times I feel I owe them, so often times I do spoil them a little bit. (You can be spoiled too if you checked out my ManyVids for FREE vids, make sure to leave reviews for more treats... yes I know this is a shameless self-plug but hey, I make my own future, does not mean I cant promote myself lol) Even though most people in the sex work/adult industry demand you spoil them, it's not just about someone getting off to content. It's also about the people who follow you for who you are as well. So even if you and them see you as a god/goddess it does not mean you can take advantage.

Don't be cocky and arrogant. Stay humble, but remember you are the creator of your future.

(Photo of me by me in 2016, please ask before use)

Maybe my next blog will be about how I "worship" myself and how you can worship yourself too be the best deity for yourself that you can be. "Before you turn the camera on" does include some of the tips. Just remember, you don't always have to do a gods work, but you can do your own work and make something out of yourself and future.

Kiss kiss meow!

No comments:

Post a Comment